• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
What a performance by Pakistan Tail, I really admire the way Pakistani bowlers play the game, it is their batsmen who not only lack the talent but also the commitment to their team and country. Not one single batsman since Inzi.

And this is what makes me mad about Mo Yo and YK, self serving idiots.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You just knew Ajmal was going out once he got to 50. I admit I didn't think it'd be in the slips, but I was so nervous when he was on strike after his half century feeling he'd be out any minute. :(

And Ikki, without Gul, Pakistan would probably need 230-250 to have a shot.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Great fightback from Pakistan. I expect us to wrap this up in the morning but maybe they will get some confidence from this and be a bit more competitive at lord's.

slowfinger

International Debutant
Gotta admit two things:

Wasn't expecting to fight back this hard tbh...
Haider can't speak english to save his life...