• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Got to agree with Corrin re: England's attack. Got their tail up. A lot of the wicket-taking deliveries would have got anyone out. Butt and Farhat got impossibly good ones.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hmmm, might have to cancel the lorry that's about to take all the bats and pads down to Lord's :unsure:

Jayzamann

International Regular
Runs!

And quite galling that they come off a cover drive through the legs of silly mid off, from a tail ender.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I think Broad should get a match ban or two, still needs to sort his attitude out. Did his not turning around trick on that appeal as well
He has been twattish even by his own high standards, but think he's probably due a little latitude given his recent breavement.

What's the score? cricinfo has "technical problems".
135/6; Aamer edges a four off Colly's cutters as I type. Cook shelled him at bat/pad then ball before.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Aamer dropped by Cook. Fairly easy chance for a silly mid off, just lobbed to his right. Really should have been snaffled. Can't bat, can't catch. Would rather have Imran Farhat :ph34r:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Credit to the new keeper and Aamer for showing a bit of ticker, but want to know what the game plan here is for Pakistan. Batting for 2.5 days seems optimistic, so maybe a few shots to set some kind of target might be the way to go.

Sir Alex

Banned
More insane when you take his last 15 overs:

15-13-7-0 :wacko:

That said, Aamer has faced 67 deliveries off him alone and scored just 1 run. Personally I'd be mad if a tailender could deal me like that, esp after knocking off 4 so easily.