• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Punter in ominous form though. A disappointing performance though from Pakistan - one wicket in two and a bit sessions is simply not good enough in test cricket no matter how diabolical this pitch is for a first day of a test match.
Their bowling has been better than average. If they had held on to their catches it won't be so easy for Australia.

pasag

RTDAS
Jumped in the air when Katich got out - **** off.

Been an ordinary day of cricket - poor fielding, grinding batting. The bowling hasn't been bad, just needed a little bit more assistance from the variables.

Hopefully Punter is there at c.o.p so I can see him be the first Aussie to ton up in years when I go tomorrow.

pasag

RTDAS
And have posted this over a million times but Aus running between the wickets is at an all-time low. Ever since India and even before it's been suicidal at best. Needs urgent attention.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Their bowling has been better than average. If they had held on to their catches it won't be so easy for Australia.
True

Wicket is good for batting but has something in it for bowlers as well i.e. good pitch

Main problem for Pakistan has been the catching

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not getting the Katich hate, really. Clearly didn't hear the call, and surely Watson could see (if it wasn't for those floppy blonde locks getting in his eyes) that Katich wasn't committed to the run. Maybe Katich is more to blame, but its hardly 100% his fault. Maybe 60/40 at worst.

Made my day anyway. :ph34r:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Disappointing for Ponting there - was caning it. Genuinely unlucky to have that caught though.

Comms saying it moved away - looked a nud nut to me.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Nah, smart move imo. Clarke would've gotten out. Besides, Hauritz can still score runs off bad bowling. Hussey looking so good atm.

EDIT: Fantastic ball by Asif btw.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And have posted this over a million times but Aus running between the wickets is at an all-time low. Ever since India and even before it's been suicidal at best. Needs urgent attention.
Look, it's bad but those of us who remember the heady days of Graeme Wood and Rick Darling opening for Australia can tell you about the true nadir.

pasag

RTDAS
Top day for us, highlight was far and away Ponting.

Day full of laughs, the run-out, Katich getting out on 98, the Pak player dropping the beachball, and Australia finally catching on to Clarke's end-of-day uselessness.