• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2016/17

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, but he went there, didn't he?

Let's hope Melbourne's rain stops (not looking likely at the moment). Nothing good is coming from this except a Border love-in. Border's legend knows no bounds. He went to Queensland, land of the losers, and made them winners!
Such is the power of the great man.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Queensland chose him. They had to. It was only once the TOTAB went there that they won a Shield.
Tbf, AB needed the move as he was brought up on the mean streets of Mosman and was just a decaf soy latte away from being a Volvo driving ***** rather than Captain Grumpy

mr_mister

Dammit wanted Amir to spank Starc. Dunno how anyone can like the prick, literally changed his personality over some Shane Warne advice

Gnske

Dammit wanted Amir to spank Starc. Dunno how anyone can like the prick, literally changed his personality over some Shane Warne advice
Better than changing your personality over some money in brown paper bags I always say

Gnske

Is it just me or shouldn't your widest slipper in the cordon be the most agile and able to throw themselves around as opposed to a borderline-obese and flat footed top order bat.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know this makes me sound very Australian in terms of intent and what not, but I'm surprised Pakistan haven't been more aggressive this session. They're into the tail and they aren't far enough ahead that they only need to bat once either.

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
If they're going to declare the question is will they wait for the big 200, which would amazingly be a first ever for Pak in Aus...

Edit: I think rain just answered my Q... Perhaps a good chance to insert them now on the resumption to see if there's some extra zip.... Although on the flip side might not want their new ball getting wet either.

Last edited: