• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan and Sri Lanka in UAE

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Didn't say that you were supporting his inclusion. You mentioned his name and I gave my opinion on what I thought of him. He is a useless fat potato.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Mohammad Khalil last played in 2005 he has been the most consistent bowler over the last few seasons. Cricketers do improve with time when I watched Philander in 2007 he looked like a bits n pieces all rounder look how far he has come. Khalil deserves another go over the likes of Talha & Sadaf.As for Arafat if he had received as many chances as Sami he would have averaged 15 runs less with the ball and 15 runs more with the bat.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Philander has been bowling in very bowling friendly tracks.
yet still averaged 8 runs less then Steyn the world's best bowler. Sometimes just looking at a cricketer you know he looks the goods I back Philander to average 28-30 he brings a lot to the table.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Mathews look a completely different beast against pace. Against gentle spin of Hafeez and Malik he prodding and nurdling. But when Pakistan's best paceman comes, ban, bang two sixers.

smash84

The Tiger King
J khan out of the bangers series. Pity. He could have improved his record quite a bit.

Young Khatmal and Misbah making a fight of it.