• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Xuhaib

International Coach
yeah Kaneria/Ajmal combo is our best chance to get a result since I don't rate any of or current fast bowlers.

Re:Sohail Khan don't think he is international standard.

smash84

The Tiger King
lol agree wrt Sohail Khan.

Ijaz Butt is such a ..... Kaneria and Ajmal could be a great partnership (add a decent keeper behind the stumps of course)

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
I would rather have Azhar Ali as a long-term future captain. Misbah and Waqar should groom him for the job.

Umar Akmal isn't trustworthy, especially when his older brother was snapped in Mazhar Majid's car.

Howe_zat

Audio File
The tour dates have been sorted. Liking the two warm-up matches.

Less enthusiastic about the torrent of limited overs fixtures after the Test series, and the desicion to turn the customary T20 into a series. And I can't wrap my head around having four ODIs at all.

Jan 3 - England depart for UAE
Jan 7-9 - Three-day warm-up match
Jan 11-13 - Three-day warm-up match
Jan 17-21 - 1st Test, Dubai
Jan 25-29 - 2nd Test, Abu Dhabi
Feb 3-7 - 3rd Test, Dubai
Feb 10 - One-day warm-up match, Abu Dhabi
Feb 13 - 1st ODI, Abu Dhabi
Feb 15 - 2nd ODI, Abu Dhabi
Feb 18 - 3rd ODI, Dubai
Feb 21 - 4th ODI, Dubai
Feb 23 - 1st T20, Dubai
Feb 25 - 2nd T20, Dubai
Feb 27 - 3rd T20, Dubai

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Why does everyone think that Pakistanis love T20 so much that they should be given a T20 series. It's only us who get a T20 series whereas every other nation only has one T20.

I would rather have an extra Test match.

cricpk

U19 12th Man
Why does everyone think that Pakistanis love T20 so much that they should be given a T20 series. It's only us who get a T20 series whereas every other nation only has one T20.

I would rather have an extra Test match.
Pakistan should stop playing T20 other than ICC world T20. We need to play more & more test matches.