• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NRL 2013 Season thread

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Oh Danny-Boy. Really gutted for him.

I don't think its over though yet uv, Hilder is very comfortable at 9 and Costigan can play a bit there too.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Pending
24/09/13
14:34 Sydney Roosters v Newcastle Knights
First Tryscorer
Daniel Tupou @ 9.00 :happy: Yessssss

Last night I nearly won too. I had a bet on Merritt FTS and Manly 1-12.

Okay now its going to be difficult for the Knights.. Lucky Roosters, forward pass in the lead up.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The Dragons played well yes, but the Warriors gave it to them really I thought. Dropped ball, no commitment and desire to win. You wouldn't have thought their season was on the line watching that match would you.

I'm picking a Manly/Roosters final.
Good call Sir James.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pol Pot vs Stalin GF then.

Moment of the weekend for mine was Shane Hayne after Buderus got KO'ed. Called out Warea-Hargreaves when everyone knew it wasn't worth any action.

"Jared?" <beckons>

"Yeah" <very nervous and slightly ill look on his face>

"Don't forget to play the ball properly" <**** eating grin on face>

uvelocity

International Coach
nah i didnt like it. poor old buderus ko'd at his feet, in bad taste imo. plus the refs have had a **** of a 2nd half of the year, seen and not heard imo

James

Cricket Web Owner
Good call Sir James.
Haha thanks. Hoping the Roosters take it out so Sonny Bill will return to Union. Going to potentially need him with the likely departure of Nonu.

Did anyone watch the Under 20s Semi on Friday? That was some fight back from the Warriors.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
So hard to get excited for GF week when you hate both teams so much. The thought of $BW winning everything just makes me want to puke, but how can I cheer for Manly?

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
Don't have much love for this game at present. What a jokeToovey is, big whinge about the refs every time the grubs lose, not a good role model. I'll go for the roosters tomorrow but it's with a heavy heart. Don't really like either team. Look forward to Roy and HG on the wireless though

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
if you're undecided who to cheer for, just remember, a good pearce performance here probably means the roosters win the GF, but also secures his SOO spot.