• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official NRL 2006 Thread

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Hornby's fault. Naiqama went across for the kick and as centre Hornby should have covered the wing.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Panthers have been thrashed which means the top 8 is definitley settled...

I went to the raiders and storm game, wasnt too bad, good for the raiders to get a crowd of over 21,000. Carney showed a lot of guts in the last 15 minutes, hes getting better every week.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Looks like Young's bust his leg. Great stuff for St George... :-O

Penrith got torn a new one, so I think the 8 are now officially set in stone.

& in other news I'm 4 from 4 on the tipping front. :) Need the Warriors, Cows & Eels to get up tomorrow for the perfect round. Suspect the Bunnies might slide me up tho...

Simon

we'll be right, Lockyer is playing with confidence, Hodges is in top form and Hunt is back...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
broncoman said:
we'll be right, Lockyer is playing with confidence, Hodges is in top form and Hunt is back...
Perry actually looked ok v The Dogs too, although I've ascertained you're not a fan of his... :p

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
newcastle dominated and thats 2 from 2 without joey......now all that has to be decided is positions...............and it doesnt help that we have a bye next week good for the 2 points so we finish on 32 but our for and against wont move.......

Simon

BoyBrumby said:
Perry actually looked ok v The Dogs too, although I've ascertained you're not a fan of his... :p
i dont mind him, but hes not all that imaginative...

Simon

bugssy said:
newcastle dominated and thats 2 from 2 without joey......now all that has to be decided is positions...............and it doesnt help that we have a bye next week good for the 2 points so we finish on 32 but our for and against wont move.......
Panthers are so woeful its just not funny now...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
broncoman said:
Panthers are so woeful its just not funny now...

and funny enough they have a worse record for winning and loosing games without gower. panthers with out gower are winningat 34%...we have a new newcastle lol

Simon

dontcloseyoureyes said:
Thought league was boring at the moment, Simon?
it was up until about 4 weeks ago, i decided to go to a few matches and started to get back into it....