• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official NRL 2006 Thread

Craig

World Traveller
Daniel Anderson is apparently the favourite to take over now.

If Anderson wanted to become the coach of the Roosters, would he have to resign first, or would the Roosters owe money to St Helens, as in the practice in football?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
no, St Helens are apparently going to release him from the last year of his contract as a gesture of goodwill...

on other news the Tigers have "lured" Jason Moodie out of retirement and will play for them in 2007 :laugh:

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
broncoman said:
no, St Helens are apparently going to release him from the last year of his contract as a gesture of goodwill...

on other news the Tigers have "lured" Jason Moodie out of retirement and will play for them in 2007 :laugh:
:laugh: what did they use to 'lure' him?:blink: :laugh:

shaka

International Regular
now im waiting for Stuart to be part of the management team at the Warriors. Was watching a bit of the 2003 playoff match between Warriors and Bulldogs, interesting to see a couple of Warriors still at the Warriors.

Simon

shaka said:
now im waiting for Stuart to be part of the management team at the Warriors. Was watching a bit of the 2003 playoff match between Warriors and Bulldogs, interesting to see a couple of Warriors still at the Warriors.
Ricky Stuart to be the coach of Cronulla by round 1 2007 is my tip...

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
I can't believe Moodie played Origin. I'll never forget the tackle he missed on Carlaw that made that match a draw. Shocking.

Simon

burkey_1988 said:
I can't believe Moodie played Origin. I'll never forget the tackle he missed on Carlaw that made that match a draw. Shocking.
he was an ok player, was pretty lucky to play Origin, bit like Jamie Ainscough in many ways...

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Jason Taylor has been announced as head coach of Souths fornext season, McRae has been offered the position of Director of Football Operations. Good move in my opinion.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
burkey_1988 said:
Jason Taylor has been announced as head coach of Souths fornext season, McRae has been offered the position of Director of Football Operations. Good move in my opinion.
Great move.

Will certainly keep him at Souths, rather than trying to get out of his contract and taking over The Roosters.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
burkey_1988 said:
Smart move from Souths, i wonder if J. Smith had something in his contract about Taylor bing at the club....

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
thewizard1o1 said:
Smart move from Souths, i wonder if J. Smith had something in his contract about Taylor bing at the club....
J.Smith?

Do you mean Jason Smith? Because, he didn't go to Souths, he signed with North Queensland.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Mister Wright said:
Figures. Never heard of him.
Uh, yeah.... you know, the guy who pushed the ref during that 8-2 Dragons vs. Parramatta match. Was Souths main signing in the Halves this season, is a good prospect.

I knew there was a reason I thought you were a complete knob. You know next to nothing about anything bar Brisbane.