• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Northside Power Thread **

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Thamba back for next game so he comes in for Najeeb. I want to play a AM this match, but not sure who to put their Palour, Manju or Giffen. Giffen has the best shooting, but is also the best out and out midfielder. The other call is whether to give Mbome another start or start with Palour from the kick off.

Likely side:

Donald
Loganathan-Rose-Davis-Mbome
Demeza
Gundry-Manju
Giffen
Comley-Mamesh

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
With Griffen injured for the next two matches Palour comes in and we go back to a 4-1-3-2. The AM didn't really work much better interms of scoring more goals.

Potential side:

Donald
Loganathan-Rose-Davis-Mbome
Demeza
Gundry-Manju-Palour
Comley-Mamesh

cometer

State Regular
wow, things have been flying along since I was away, come back didn't realize we'd already started pre-season. Good to be back in the swing of things again although I notice I still struggle to find the back of the net, yet Xavier has no problem in finding the net.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
wow, things have been flying along since I was away, come back didn't realize we'd already started pre-season. Good to be back in the swing of things again although I notice I still struggle to find the back of the net, yet Xavier has no problem in finding the net.
Haha yeh :laugh:.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Hmmm cool, will be on for another 15-20 mins. Come online by then, if not you can take the honours to do the teamsheet :p