• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Sri Lanka 2012

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Bracewell bowling considerably better today.

This looks like a draw unless we fall in a heap to Herath next innings or we can get some reverse/a spinner goes nuts. Been perfect for batting during all three days.
Yeah, reckon it's worth getting some money on a SL win, even if it's just for Gambhiring purposes.

Flem274*

123/5
If Pirana gets runs here at least we'll get revenge by watching his glorious off stump awareness and prods/drives away from his body in Australia.

Doing very well in this innings tbf. Doing his bit for his team when they're in the muck.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I don't believe paddles was 150kms off his long run.

I don't have any reason not to believe other than he was nowhere near that off his short run.

(Talking about the commentary)

Flem274*

123/5
****ing hell taylor, if youre not going to catch get out of slip

kruger may have put him off tbf

pirana will make a jammy ton here

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
They have to ****ing sort out the slips cordon.

van Wyk has to go i'm afraid. Taylor's too polite to blame his catching on the keeper, but the last few drops have clearly been influenced by him.

I don't want to shift the blame because Taylor still should've caught it...

Flem274*

123/5
We'll know if it was Kruger's fault because Stevo will come to the party.

He never disappoints. He wants to see KrugerVW in the welcome to our newest member section for some action.