• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

Garson007

State Vice-Captain
It's pretty much all over. Pissed away a winning position. I have no idea why we always fail to score for 5 overs after a wicket falls. Still don't get it.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Haha, awesome game situation to wake up to and have breakfast over. Franklin WAG, wicket after getting whacked on the leg.

lol@ South Africa's lack of running fundamentals tonight

Гурин

School Boy/Girl Captain
It's pretty much all over. Pissed away a winning position. I have no idea why we always fail to score for 5 overs after a wicket falls. Still don't get it.
That's right, amazing that in the T20 era a middle order could let the pressure build like that.

How long since the last boundary?

Гурин

School Boy/Girl Captain
SA's innings today: The most ******** display of running that I've ever witnessed.

And that after Behardien couldn't even smash properly a bloody full toss.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
:laugh: Epic choke.

Great knock from Miller. Guy averages about 20 in FC cricket, not international class regardless of tin pot county 20/20 runs.

BeeGee

International Captain
How can you go from 165/1 to 232/9 on a flat deck against mediocre bowling?

I guess the answer is 5 run outs. :laugh: