• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in India 2016

Athlai

Not Terrible
Was it unlucky? Sure. But it doesn't matter, he's got one innings left to keep his place in the side. A 50 and he gets the third test, gets dropped for next series. A 100 and he probably keeps his spot.

Bad times for Guppy.

Hate this all the more to have Taylor and Nicholls in already, not the conditions you want these two batting.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was it unlucky? Sure. But it doesn't matter, he's got one innings left to keep his place in the side. A 50 and he gets the third test, gets dropped for next series. A 100 and he probably keeps his spot.

Bad times for Guppy.

Hate this all the more to have Taylor and Nicholls in already, not the conditions you want these two batting.
What happens if Nicholls plays well and Guptill gets a 50 next match?

Daemon

Okay I can't help but ask given you do it every time.. is this some sort of pun I don't get, or is it autocorrect, or do you just think his name is spelt like that?
I think it was a typo the first time, but Jono called it a great nickname and so he's running with it. That jono, what a ****.

Still hasn't appeared in the thread ftr.

Zinzan

Bad times for Guppy.

Probably the most naturally talented Test batsman to turn out as utter mud, overtaking Ken Rutherford in those stakes now.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Probably the most naturally talented Test batsman to turn out as utter mud, overtaking Ken Rutherford in those stakes now.
Rutherford at least managed to ton up against teams that weren't minnows i.e. Australia and England

Zinzan

Okay I can't help but ask given you do it every time.. is this some sort of pun I don't get, or is it autocorrect, or do you just think his name is spelt like that?
Started as a typo, but tickled Jono's fancy & of course anything for Jono.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Guptill is closing in on Rutherford's milestone of over 50 tests with an average of under 30, but Rudders also played 121 ODIs and was sub-30 in them as well, so I'd still give it to Ken at this stage.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Everyone jumping on Guptill's back, did you all forget you had a spud called Peter Fulton playing for you?

TheJediBrah

Craig Cumming, Matthew Bell, Aaron Redmond, Roger Twose, Peter Fulton, Tim McIntosh, Matthew Horne, Craig Spearman, Michael Papps

all terrible opening batsmen

and that's just off the top of my head

edit: and Jamie How