• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in India 2012

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Patel adds one to the total. I'm pretty much going to be cheering every run here.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeets! Still waiting for Cricinfo to fill me in on the details, but the word 'FOUR' is a beautiful sight.

Polo23

International Debutant
Why is it every time the Indians appeal the finger goes up? Regardless of how blatantly not out it is.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Indians on their forum trying to justify it as balancing out the McCullum decision. Why does everyone keep saying that was plumb? Clipping leg at best.

Polo23

International Debutant
Indians on their forum trying to justify it as balancing out the McCullum decision. Why does everyone keep saying that was plumb? Clipping leg at best.
What about the McCullum decision in the last test? And if they wanted that McCullum LBW to be given then how about the Sehwag LBW to Southee's first ball? Looked pretty good to me.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
we gotta make sure we don't lose any wickets for about 10 overs at least, the new ball will be our biggest challenge, if we get through that then I think we'll chase this relatively easily.