• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Ruckus

International Captain
Damn...NZ are putting up some mighty impressive performances in India. Seriously putting Australia to shame. Given India's lead is not likely to be more than 30, NZ are probably in an even better position to win the game than they were last time. If they can manage a 250 second innings, India could be in serious trouble.

Ruckus

International Captain
Big if, IMO.

We've had some crushing second-innings collapses in recent years.
As have most teams. All it would take though is one good partnership, and your already more than half way there. I think Vettori would be crucial, as he hasn't done much so far with the bat.

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
lol, anyone else seen this Mark Richardson "tribute" to Chris Martin?
I've seen it a few times now - kinda turning into a bit of a classic.

Have you seen the scene where the Pig takes on Rig in the boxing ring? Was awesome - Pig gives him a hard core blood nose - in fact it's on right now....

Howsie

International Captain
I've seen it a few times now - kinda turning into a bit of a classic.

Have you seen the scene where the Pig takes on Rig in the boxing ring? Was awesome - Pig gives him a hard core blood nose - in fact it's on right now....
Reckon it'll be number one on the charts by the end of the week :p

Haha yeah I saw that one, Styris dealt to him pretty well.