• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
So much time left in this match, too.

As howardj would say, this could very much be a thrilling denouement.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
I've been saying it for 20 years, but at some point our Test set up is going to be based around playing an extended ODI batting mode with a few select players of requisite defensive calibre trying to play actual Test innings.

NZ Guy

U19 Captain
This New Zealand team is a disgrace. No respect for test cricket, who do these young renegades think they are? I can't even go and get a cup of tea incase I miss something. Its just not cricket

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
this series has been like an evolutionary leap for test cricket. you can't even say that its bad for the game. new Zealand have turned into Australia on steroids where they can't and won't stonewall even in tests.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
This run rate is crucial for this match because it will also make sure NZ lead will be considerable before (and if) they have to face the 2nd new ball.