• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Australia 2022

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Ian Smith just pretended there were only 3 Hadlees instead of 4 to protect the preeminence of the Bracewells. Absolute weirdo.
I missed it. Was he talking about brothers (3) or NZ male players (4)? If you want to get really pedantic you could say there were 5 if you include Karen, Sir Richard's 1st wife who played for the women's team.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Gotta love how the NZ setup rates Macewell's bowling prowess like anything. And simultaneously gives the opposition lower order so much respect by keeping the SLA out of it.

Santner has overs in hand doesn't he?

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Gotta love how the NZ setup rates Macewell's bowling prowess like anything. And simultaneously gives the opposition lower order so much respect by keeping the SLA out of it.

Santner has overs in hand doesn't he?
Yeah he's only bowled 7.

Flem274*

123/5
Stop bowling the coaches son and letting them escape **** me what are you clowns doing you ****ing insular jobs for the lads ****s?

Only ****ing team that would drop the world's second best premier genuine quick and bowl the part time pretend offiein the 49th.

I've tried to be even about this because it's not his fault but **** me he battles to be in the top 30 players in the country.