• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia 2015

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
get out.

getting sick of craig being snubbed by nz fans tbh, especially when some write up a spud like jeets as the messiah. west indies was the pitches, pakistan was hughes, england was a fluke and so on.

i note you're all quiet about him being the first spinner to bowl nz to victory in nz for about two decades, and against a subcontinental side at that.

craig can bowl - once a series
Craig gets rubbished because he's not very good.

morgieb

Ouch. Top 5 all out, a n00b at 6 and you're not even 100 yet. Excellent bowling, but surely you'd be more circumspect given the circumstances McCullum.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Australia have bowled extremely well and have gotten everyone out but that was ****ing rank **** me Baz jesus ****ing christ

Burgey

This is really good bowling and really poor batting. Makes for entertainment but not a great contest

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Yeesh. Australia have been terrific today but so much decent work undone in the last couple of overs. Self-inflicted