• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Season Thread 2010/11 ***

thierry henry

International Coach
He should definitely be in the team
A batsman who doesn't make runs?

ok, I can see how averaging 20ish might just about be good enough for T20, I guess it more concerns me generally that people think this bloke is a good cricketer because he usually hits a 6. I know CW folk tend to be smarter.

Howsie

International Captain
Caught my eye more in the champions league than any other CD bowler.
Yeah, personally I rate Bracewell higher then I do Milne at this current stage. He's not as quick obviously but he still bowls with some pretty good heat to go along with a very good outswinger that goes late.

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
Hahaha Milne gets hit for six first ball. Nothing's changed from his last over in the black caps

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
Damn wanted him to score big because he's so entertaining when he gets going. That and he's in my selector team

Athlai

Not Terrible
I'm not sure if that was a bad drop or not. Taylor got himself in an oddly amazing position to catch that.