• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Season Thread 2010/11 ***

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
wtf was I thinking picking a majority of Otago players for my fantasy team...

Stoked Hodge is back though.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
nice.

I actually enjoy watching women's cricket. I don't rate the bowling - but I enjoy the batting quite a bit. Reckon it is of a good standard.

Bowling I saw today was a bit inaccurate - but they may have had an off day.

If I had a daughter I would force her to play. My team mate is trying to get his 5 year old into a team and has been training her up.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
nice.

I actually enjoy watching women's cricket. I don't rate the bowling - but I enjoy the batting quite a bit. Reckon it is of a good standard.

Bowling I saw today was a bit inaccurate - but they may have had an off day.

If I had a daughter I would force her to play. My team mate is trying to get his 5 year old into a team and has been training her up.
Really? I sat down and watched it and thought I'd rather stick pins through my eyes. The batting was passable but the bowling (a couple aside, Aussie's opening bowler) was slow dribble and the fielding (again, a few arms aside) was awful. Those two catches the Australians dropped would be caught in u10s.

Watching it resulted in a discussion with a mate as to whether there was a sport where the disparity between male and female was so wide. We struggled. To put in perspective, the Akl u15 boys side regularly beats the White Ferns.