• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official New Zealand Domestic Season Thread 2009/10

bryce

International Regular
I can't believe no one posted on here yet - Napier 67* off 26 to win the game:-O
Looks like Boult got pumelled and Yovich wasn't shown much faith at all bowling just one over...

nz0003

School Boy/Girl Captain
I can't believe no one posted on here yet - Napier 67* off 26 to win the game:-O
Looks like Boult got pumelled and Yovich wasn't shown much faith at all bowling just one over...
Hit a six to win it in the end. 73 off 27, shesus.

bryce

International Regular
They were doing it at one stage for the Plunket Shield but it seems to have ceased . In the future try blackcaps.com m8

Woodster

International Captain
Just read about Napier's outstanding biffing to win the game. Seems a bit low at number 9, always worth a dart higher up the order, especially chasing a sizeable target.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
No Corey Anderson turning out for the Cantabs today, I presume this is because he's apart of the U19 training squad? Also, well done to Oram for making a plodding but nonetheless encouraging 70 odd.

DIRK-NANNES

U19 Vice-Captain
No Corey Anderson turning out for the Cantabs today, I presume this is because he's apart of the U19 training squad? Also, well done to Oram for making a plodding but nonetheless encouraging 70 odd.
Shoulder injury unfortunately :( , could keep him out for somewhere between 6 and 10 weeks.

Here's a story on it: Anderson may miss World Cup with injury | Stuff.co.nz

It's a bit of a novelty having both Bennett and Sherlock on the field simultaneously :laugh:

Last edited:

Southern Lad

Cricket Spectator
After all the talk about Peter Ingram I can now see why he hasn't had the call up to the Black Caps, that man is a FLAT TRACK BULLY. I spent the whole time he was batting watching his foot work, and it is non-existent, He is a modern more powerful version of Chris Nevin.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
After all the talk about Peter Ingram I can now see why he hasn't had the call up to the Black Caps, that man is a FLAT TRACK BULLY. I spent the whole time he was batting watching his foot work, and it is non-existent, He is a modern more powerful version of Chris Nevin.
Minus the wicket keeping.