• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
agreed...i think the bucks at full strength can also beat us in a playoff series...the west doesn't have a settled, formidable opponent as of right now although that could change over the rest of the regular season...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Irving to Dallas I don't see how this makes them all that better, far less contenders...they gave away significant depth and a big chunk of their future...also this makes them defensively weaker than they already were...would be hilarious if he leaves in free agency after what the Mavs gave up...

Last edited:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They're just making excuses for Kyrie

Two weeks ago, Kyrie claimed that the Nets were the best team in the nba & was playing in his hometown with his best friend

What changed?

He wants to get paid so he went nuclear just as he has done before

As for Simmons, recovery from that surgery was always going to have complications

See MPJ's comments on Simmons and the recovery process

Funnily enough, I like the Nets roster far more after the trade than before as we're now far tougher defensively & haven't lost any scoring plus the acquisition of DFS makes it possible for us to play more Cam Thomas, etc

Also have assets for further upgrades

However, if they are stupid enough to trade for Beal or LaVine just to appease KD then it's over & they might as well blow it up

Btw, here's some facts for you

KD & Kyrie played 72 games together in 3 years

KD/Kyrie/Harden played 16!!!!!! games together

That original Harden trade was an absolute shocker in hindsight

They could have had Kyrie, KD, Allen, Clax & all of their picks at the cost of D'lo

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
As for Simmons, recovery from that surgery was always going to have complications
i am not saying i agree with the post you quoted but how long are you going to use this excuse for his poor showing? he has played 30 odd games this season right? is he ever going to be at full strength?

social

i am not saying i agree with the post you quoted but how long are you going to use this excuse for his poor showing? he has played 30 odd games this season right? is he ever going to be at full strength?
Simmons had an herniated disc

Nerve damage can take a long time to heal completely

Social Jr had one & has just spent 18 months on the sidelines

duffer

Brother took 2 shots in 27 minutes. He's fried in the head at this point. Should start saving his money and investing it well. If he hasn't already done so he has 80m coming to him over the next couple of years to get it done

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nets got Bridges, Cam Johnson, Crowder and 4 picks. That seems like an extremely meh return for someone like Durant. 2023 and 2025 picks wont even be good.

social

Nets got Bridges, Cam Johnson, Crowder and 4 picks. That seems like an extremely meh return for someone like Durant. 2023 and 2025 picks wont even be good.
Bridges is really good and Cam is very talented but injury prone

Their ages align with Nets core plus we got a boatload of picks with the latter ones being potentially really good

KD was never going to play for us again and Suns are banking on health of old, injury prone players

We have seen this from the Suns & Nets for the last few years and it hasn’t worked