• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Why is Simmons is coming off the bench?! That too in a team full of role players and no stars whatsoever…?!

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why is Simmons is coming off the bench?! That too in a team full of role players and no stars whatsoever…?!
He’s not fit & they’re playing him out of position at both ends

Seems like the coach is trying to show he & Thomas some tough love while integrating a stack of new players

Whatever the case, it ain’t working

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cavs hustled Jok and forced 7 turnovers out of him. Unfortunately that led to a lot of open shots for YeahMike and KCP!

We a true pick your poison team

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
May they scratch and scrape their way to the 10th seed, and then through two gruelling play-in games, on their way to being playoff first round cannon fodder.
will not happen this season...lebron and davis will be on a fishing trip by then...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
i know the bucks are on a hot streak and phoenix has a terrific starting lineup now on paper but for me, the celtics are the team to beat this season, of course i desperately hope denver rolls over everyone but it will be a miracle if that happens...

Ali TT

International Debutant
71 for Lillard last night. Not sure how you can guard him when in that form as he can shoot and hit from anywhere inside your half, and a few points in his own.