• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
This GSW team is the best team to watch ever. They can literally play any way. They can play fast in transition, they can run DHO's, pindowns and PnR, they can play slow and post up with their mismatches off the switches and then they have two of the best isolation players in the league. All of this plus they're absolutely elite defensively. Must watch TV as far as I'm concerned even if they're winning by 30 every game.

If you don't like them that's fine, but it means that you're more of a fan of the drama side of the NBA rather than a fan of the true X's and O's of the game. That's fine though, people like what they like.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Can't help but laugh at LeBron. Formed a Super team. Couldn't win championship with them beyond a point. Changed teams again and now can't win with Cavs either as guess what, some one else did the same ****y move, just better than he did.

I remember nightprowler or duffer showing anniyance on LeBron when he aligned to one of the super teams of his.

Also Anil buddy.. if you love super teams so much do you think caps should be removed on teams.. as you seem to love teams full of greatness.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This GSW team is the best team to watch ever. They can literally play any way. They can play fast in transition, they can run DHO's, pindowns and PnR, they can play slow and post up with their mismatches off the switches and then they have two of the best isolation players in the league. All of this plus they're absolutely elite defensively. Must watch TV as far as I'm concerned even if they're winning by 30 every game.

If you don't like them that's fine, but it means that you're more of a fan of the drama side of the NBA rather than a fan of the true X's and O's of the game. That's fine though, people like what they like.
As great as they are, I actually think they were more fun last year. I miss Steph going bonkers every week. Was insane to watch.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
a sweep won't happen, the cavs will play significantly better at home...we got a spectacular 7 game series from the same position a year back...it is possible this time too...

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
GS will win the series. They have so many good players. If one fails, some one else is always there to deliver.
nah..i am sure 'bron will repeat...and he won't need as dominant a performance as last year, plenty of help to be got from irving and love and a couple of key role players will also contribute significantly...
Are you sure about this still Anil?

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dubs are a pleasure to watch. Never would've believed we'd see a 16-0 playoff team.

It's "I'll be telling my grand kids" territory. What a team.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Dubs are a pleasure to watch. Never would've believed we'd see a 16-0 playoff team.

It's "I'll be telling my grand kids" territory. What a team.
Really?

TBH, it might be because I am a LeBron fan but I think if they had not added Durant I may have said so. This team isn't something I'll remember fondly. For me what Durant did was anti-competitive in a moral sense. He could literally not play a game and rock up to the finals and that'd be that for GSW.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Anil genuine question.. do you think salary caps on teams should be removed given your support for GS and Cavs super teams and having no issue with concentration of talent..

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really?

TBH, it might be because I am a LeBron fan but I think if they had not added Durant I may have said so. This team isn't something I'll remember fondly. For me what Durant did was anti-competitive in a moral sense. He could literally not play a game and rock up to the finals and that'd be that for GSW.
Their level of play is do absurdly good that it's basically impossible not to remember fondly regardless of whether you like what Durant did.