• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 9 - Bangladesh v Ireland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Just found out that Kyle McCallan retired. :( My favourite Irish Cricket Player. His offies would've been useful tonight.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Man there have been very daft shots in this innings, chasing some a low total.
Ireland showing their inexperience I guess, still a chance though it mus he said.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha, Kevin O'Brien just seems to think Ashraful is absolutely crap. Seems to be a much better way to play him so far, to be fair...

tooextracool

International Coach
Does Shakib realize that Ireland are only 65 runs away from taking this? Bowling Ashraful at the moment given that he was fortunate enough to take 2 wickets already is careless.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Big question marks on Bang tactics. Why play the 2 quicks if they are going to bowl only a handful of overs. Also how the hell has Ashraful bowled the most overs so far?

Edit - beaten by TEC

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Did the local commentator just call Kevin O'Brien a dumb ****?

I'm going to assume not and proceed to the next question - what did he say that sounded exactly like "dumb ****" ??