• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #40- England vs Netherlands - November 8th - Pune (D/N)-#TheGreatEuropeanBash

Molehill

International Captain
Congrats England on gaining some much needed momentum heading into the Champions Trophy
Thanks - at the end of the day, it's all we came here to do.

And at the end of the tournament, once India have finished dicking everyone, we'll all be in the same boat.

Andy19

School Boy/Girl Captain
nice win however the poms are still the worse defending champions in history 2-6!.

England most likely 2-7 to end the tournament 😂.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
2023 - The United Nations International Year of England Not Winning Things.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thanks - at the end of the day, it's all we came here to do.

And at the end of the tournament, once India have finished dicking everyone, we'll all be in the same boat.
No we won't.

England provided a lot more laughs than the rest of us.

Molehill

International Captain
2023 - The United Nations International Year of Australia Not Winning Things.
Corrected for you, the irony being you're not winning anything either.

Also, we had 2022 where we won quite a lot, so like the nice people we are, we're giving others a go.

King Kane

International Debutant
I laughed at the England supporter last night that was holding the sign saying "WE BEAT BANGLADESH" like that was something to brag about.

I'm looking forward to him holding a sign saying "WE BEAT BANGLADESH AND THE NETHER:ANDS" at the game against Pakistan on Saturday.

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
I laughed at the England supporter last night that was holding the sign saying "WE BEAT BANGLADESH" like that was something to brag about.

I'm looking forward to him holding a sign saying "WE BEAT BANGLADESH AND THE NETHER:ANDS" at the game against Pakistan on Saturday.
I just hope he can also add "AND PAKISTAN" for the semi final match.

Oh wait...