• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #40- England vs Netherlands - November 8th - Pune (D/N)-#TheGreatEuropeanBash

Himannv

International Coach
If Teja scores a double hundred here, would he have to answer questions in the post match interview?

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Rocketing up the table we go, watch out sixth place... oh wait we can't even do that

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Can somoene in the aussie camp hit inglis over the head with a brick spanion style so we can call up scott edwards?

Chin Music

State 12th Man
Can somoene in the aussie camp hit inglis over the head with a brick spanion style so we can call up scott edwards?
Surely you should have ditched a long time ago, an English born player whose name means 'English' in the medieval form of the language.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Every time I've talked trash in this tournament it's come back to haunt me so I suspect the recidivist diva will ****block us from the semis.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Every time I've talked trash in this tournament it's come back to haunt me so I suspect the recidivist diva will ****block us from the semis.
NZ fans probably view it as we owe them. But 100 percent England will win well far too late against a top 7 side

Gob

International Coach
Never write off a great team. They will make you eat your own words

Unlike this England team

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Warms my heart to see you (and Captain Idiot via the like button) so desperate for Brook to fail. The deep insecurity that persists because you know Australia have no young batsman with anywhere close to his potential. Pathetic
Don't worry they'll probably just claim Rachin Ravindra just like they claim Phar Lap, the pavlova, Crowded House, Jane Campion, Russell Crowe etc.