• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 40 - Australia v Pakistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sylvester

State Captain
I don't know why Clarke didn't learn from the two balls that didn't bounce early when he played that exact shot.

pup11

International Coach
Australian bats making this wicket look like a mine-field but FFS.... how hard is it to just drop the ball around your feet and run.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Am I right in thinking that a Pakistan win wins them the group, and Australia or Sri Lanka would be 2nd depending on NRR?

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tbh, I'd be hesitant to give too much **** the to aussie batters until pakistan bats. Get the distinct feeling the hardest guy to face on this sort of pitch will be Tait. It looks very tough to get in on. Amazing how much that jagged away when anything vaguely up to the bat has shot through. Loving Razzaq's spell.

Last edited: