• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #39- Australia vs Afghanistan - November 7th - Wankhede, Mumbai (D/N)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It was in australia. SL lose a leg when they get through customs here.

I was there for that game. A very adventurous outing to the cricket

Spark

Global Moderator
I heard on the radio this morning, in its entirety, something along the lines of "and Maxwell got them over the line seven down" and was mightily disappointed to hear that Afghanistan just failed to beat Australia. Then I remembered that that result was pretty vital for NZ.

... and only now do I see the scorecard. Shades of Ganguly + Anderson.
Hahaha I wonder how many people here will remember this reference

Andy19

School Boy/Girl Captain
OMG greatest innings in ODI history Maxwell is a top G! also most Entertaining batsman in history.

Maxwell now has fastest 100 & 200s in World Cups long with highest Australian score. It was basically Maxwell vs. Afghanistan and he won.

Maxwell> whole of Afghanistan 😂.

Australia are now the favourites to win the world cup and I have strong feelings we are winning the Tournament. Australian showing England how to beat Afghanistan.

South africa will choke once again and India is going to fall like Rome. Same old Aussies always winning.