• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #39- Australia vs Afghanistan - November 7th - Wankhede, Mumbai (D/N)

The Brian Hardie Stance

School Boy/Girl Captain
This is extraordinarily dumb bowling and amazing batting. Just bowl outside off you idiots, he literally can't move.

Afghanistan deserve to lose this tbh. Utterly brainless bowling this last half hour especially.
Thought they'd done the hard work earlier, got complacent and are paying the price. They don't seem a very smart outfit game management wise either. I honestly can't see them getting a wicket here, even if they stuck a second set of stumps out there.

Gob

International Coach
Maxwell goes off for a bit, Zampa in, run like **** and get Maxwell back when a wicket falls sounds a better idea to me

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Maxwell goes off for a bit, Zampa in, run like **** and get Maxwell back when a wicket falls sounds a better idea to me
Feels like the sensible thing to me. I guess the worry is if two fall quickly and then he's got Hazelwood at the other end