• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #28- Netherlands vs Bangladesh- October 28th-Kolkata (D/N)

King Kane

International Debutant
The Netherlands have great team spirit, Bangladesh seem to be devoid of it despite having what looks like a better team on paper.

They have been the most disappointing team along with England.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Ugh Bangladesh fans leaving the stadium. There should be no excuse for this for them at this point. They can't claim to have the excuse of the least talent anymore. They are doing worse than teams with less talent. At least two, arguably three teams are worse than them.

Himannv

International Coach
Excellent result. Too bad the Dutch missed the opportunity to score more against these ****s.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
How did Afghanistan lose to these clowns.
Been out for a lovely walk on my last day in the southwest west of Scotland so didn’t see a single ball of this (or indeed a kick of my wretched football team’s ritual away defeat) but upon checking the scores this was my first thought. Could be costly too