• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #27- Australia vs New Zealand - October 28th-Dharamsala (D)

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Seriously for a minute though, this pitch looks very good for batting, need to not lose our heads and recognise that conceding 320 instead of 360 here could be the difference between something chaseable and something not.

ashley bach

International Captain
Jeez that’s some shot

****ing Warner man. How can you genuinely look like you’ve completely forgotten how to bat in one format but look as good as ever in another?
Broad running in towards him probably never completely escaped his nightmares. Much as he probably tried it's hard to blow away.
Don't think he has any white ball demons as such. Since the Ashes you'd have to say he's been consistently one of the best players in the game.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Seriously for a minute though, this pitch looks very good for batting, need to not lose our heads and recognise that conceding 320 instead of 360 here could be the difference something chaseable and something not.
Focus on 380 instead of 430 imo

Gotta be realistic

Athlai

Not Terrible
Welp, I missed a few overs there as the family sky login actually gets used for matches vs Australia

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I understand wanting Henry to recover from the bad previous over, but no I think this over should've been bowled by Ferguson or Neesham (the latter for the pie wicket).

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This almost could be career-ending for Henry. Just getting out and out pounded.