• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #27- Australia vs New Zealand - October 28th-Dharamsala (D)

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Couldn't care less about the union when it comes down to it (although it would be funny if the ABs won after pretty much pre-emptively sacking their coach) ... but inject those cricket and league wins into my veins.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
"Calf niggle" for Chapman, so big chance for Neesham - I'd only bowl him 2-4 overs, really want to see runs from him.

King Kane

International Debutant
Glad we won the toss and bowling first, there should hopefully be some movement around for our bowlers early on and batting should be easier later.

Not that stoked to see Neesham back but his bowling could be handy, it would be nice to see some runs from him too but I wouldn't be counting on it.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Probably in keeping with the shambles of this WC that they schedule the main game early and put a nothing match up on under lights.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Hope the conditions back up the decision to bowl first. Eden Park 2015 is the only time in the last decade NZ have chased successfully against Aus. Barring the India game at Chennai, Aus have been imperious batting first.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeez that’s some shot

****ing Warner man. How can you genuinely look like you’ve completely forgotten how to bat in one format but look as good as ever in another?