• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 12 - Canada v Zimbabwe

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
7/3, goodness me, Canada are terrible. Early days but this group does look a bit easier on the top teams with the likes of Kenya and Canada in there.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Will be interesting to see what happens to the Canadian top four. They've been totally unable to cope with top pace bowling so far, but Zimbabwe will be bowling three spinners and the offcutting Mpofu at them. Maybe they'll do a lot better against spin.
Well.

Never mind then.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Fall of Canada's 3rd wicket on this tour, including warm ups:

3/17 vs. Netherlands
3/6 vs. Afghanistan
3/22 vs. Bangladesh
3/19 vs. England
3/12 vs. Sri Lanka
3/7 today.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
By the way, does anyone know why there's no alternate uniform system in LO cricket? With Zimbabwe in reddish-orange, and Canada in orangish-red, it must all be quite confusing.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
By the way, does anyone know why there's no alternate uniform system in LO cricket? With Zimbabwe in reddish-orange, and Canada in orangish-red, it must all be quite confusing.
Everyone wears white in Test cricket and we have no issues.

Edit: What Pews said!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I like the look of Gunasekera. Needs to work on his placement and rotation of the strike but for a 19 year old he has an excellent technique. I'm impressed.