• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Knockout Stages

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Some goal that, when Robbens on song he's a player.

Dutch are the team I'm supporting in the tournament from now on, gonna forgive them Koemen, Total Football, FTW.
Yeah, you feel the footballing gods owe them a couple of WCs after their efforts in the 1970s.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
One feels this Oranje side is riding on the goodwill earned by past sides.

Barely move four players past the centre line in attack ffs. :@
Possibly, but I still like to watch van Persie and Robben. Kuyt is always a turn-off, obvs.

Another couple of good save this time from the tulip-botherer. Arse to be linked et cetera, et cetera......

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
van der Vaart has been downright awful on the wing all tournament. Was an obvious choice.
I'm not criticising the decision or the rationale behind it, just as a neutral who's always had a soft spot for Holland I know who I'd much rather be watching.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
One feels this Oranje side is riding on the goodwill earned by past sides.

Barely move four players past the centre line in attack ffs. :@
Yeah agreed. I thought it was one of the more boring games of football I have watched compared to the other 2nd round matches. Some quality saves by the Slovakian goalkeeper though. Robben just awesome.

R_D

International Debutant
Good Solid win by the Dutch team... they didn't play that well but scrapped through... so thats good news i guess.

R_D

International Debutant
**** off Craig Foster...

This is for Australian football fans...
Does anyone else find Craig Foster bloody annoying with his constant.... everyone should be playing beautiful football like the Brazilians or Argentineans..... than slagging off teams after they've just won because he didn't like their style of play.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
**** off Craig Foster...

Does anyone else find Craig Foster bloody annoying with his constant.... everyone should be playing beautiful football like the Brazilians or Argentineans..... than slagging off teams after they've just won because he didn't like their style of play.
This the chap who absolved the players of all blame after their exit?

Sounds like a measured and balanced journalist.

pasag

RTDAS
**** off Craig Foster...

tanning salon fried his brain itbt

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah love Foz.

Les asks Foz a question which he responds by calling everyone a ****, then Les will reply deadpan with 'Mmmm thanks Foz, now onto group B...'

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I actually quite like Craig Foster, as long as you don't ask him any questions about the Australian team at all.