• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Ireland in England 2019

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Should've picked Gregory on the basis that Somerset men are just inherently the greatest.

ajdude

International Coach
back in the day i'd always get jack leach and jack leaning mixed up, so it's mildly amusing to me that jack leach is opening the batting for england and jay leaning has made 3 ducks in his last 3 FC innings and has 8 wickets in his last three second XI matches

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Loving the "if this is how tough Roy finds it against 75mph bowling, just think how bad he'll be against 90mph bowling in the Ashes!" thought process. Because that's exactly how cricket works.

Flem274*

123/5
Loving the "if this is how tough Roy finds it against 75mph bowling, just think how bad he'll be against 90mph bowling in the Ashes!" thought process. Because that's exactly how cricket works.
i get what you're saying but he looks to have no plan beyond swing and hope. doesn't appear to trust his defence at all.