• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* IPL 2022

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Imagine a West Indies team with Rovman, Hetmyer, and Pooran in the middle order...

This is gonna be something man.

Also, this is Rovman's year.

kevinw

State Vice-Captain
I didn't realise Tymal Mills was injured - out of the IPL. Mills is a great bowler at domestic level, but I don't think he's had a great time when he's made the next step up.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
The fact that MI sent an out of form Pollard ahead of david seems really poor in retrospective now. David ****ed it all over the place and pollard let rashid bowl his 4th over for 1 run when david has a sr of nearly 200 against him in t20's. This is a 180 pitch and that decision seems like the difference between 180 and 200, which mi needed with the state of their bowling attack.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Kieron is seriously struggling isn't he? I've never seen him look so poor in T20's. I think he needs some time off.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Atrocious last over batting there by GT. In a season full of very poor plays at crucial moments by various teams, this takes the cake for me.