• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

************Official IPL 2020******

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Trusting Outlook reports is like trusting Fox News, FWIW.

And if it really is true, which I highly doubt, then Srini Mama should just go and get ****ed. Individuals should be able to make decisions based on their personal considerations at the best of times and right now is like the worst time to get into judgements. If Raina wants to sit this one out, let him. End of.

And I surely think it will be sorted out amicably soon enough. There are enough adults in the CSK rooms including Dhoni and Raina themselves.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
N Srinivasan - Suresh Raina will realise what he's missing

Can you believe this? Exactly why I hate IPL. They think they are above cricket and everything else. **** IPL.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"These boys, they’re family. They’ve been family for over a decade now. When I said ‘cricketers are like prima donnas’, it wasn’t in a negative sense. A prima donna is the lead singer in an opera. Similarly, cricketers are always at the forefront of an exercise like this," Srinivasan clarified, once again underlining that it was unfortunate that he had been quoted out of context.
It sounds like he thought Raina was being a prima donna for feeling claustrophobic when he made the comment. What a dick.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
There's an exact quote attributed to him in Cricinfo. See above
yeah but the source is Outlook, not cricinfo's own. I don't doubt Srini mama is an arrogant piece of **** but so is Outlook and the family that runs that entire publication house.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
He is an arrogant business magnate who loves cricket and has supported cricket for ages through his company called India Cements. He also got into the BCCI through the TNCA (the state association for Tamilnadu) and has been involved in BCCI and ICC administrations in various roles including terms as President. His company also owns the CSK franchise.

That is about as factual as it gets about him though...

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Can shorten all that to "he's a corrupt ****"
I almost added the proviso there that just about everything else about him has levels of insinuation, bias and plain accusations, from both sides. :laugh:

I would rather say "he's an arrogant ****"

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Having followed cricket for the best part of a decade now Srinivasan has always struck me as being a particularly dislikable, nasty guy.

How close am I to the truth?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Having followed cricket for the best part of a decade now Srinivasan has always struck me as being a particularly dislikable, nasty guy.

How close am I to the truth?
Applies to like 95% of BCCI/State Cricket Association management tbf

But he does seem particularly vile, and it’s not just because of the Jabba the Hut vibes.