• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

************Official IPL 2020******

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yay... some fantasy cricket there would be fun too. I think we can have a league without having to pay for our own community with password and stuff.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Delhi Capitals have Ashwin, Shaw, Rahane, Roy, Rabada, Hetmyer, Woakes, Lamichhane - all my favorite players. So, I am going to support them although they're not going to win I guess.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Dhawan and Rahane would be a gun opening pair, but dunno what they will do with the rest. Shreyas likes to bat 3, Pant likes to bat 4, so Rahane can't fit in if he can't open, I think.

Dhawan
Shaw/Rahane
Shreyas
Pant
Hetmeyer
Stoinis/Keemo Paul?
Axar
Ashwin
Rabada
Ishant
Lamichhane?

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
If Roy is available I shall use 2 among him, Shaw and Rahane as openers with Dhawan at 3. Shreyas 4, Hetmyer 5 and Pant 6 imo.

But yea in reality they'll go with Dhawan opening and Pant higher than 6.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cricbuzz understands that it includes one India player as well as members of the support/coaching staff.