• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Indian Premier League 2017

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This Washington dude is 17.

17 ffs! Still makes me mad that people younger than me can be so good at sports.

Bijed

International Regular
This Washington dude is 17.

17 ffs! Still makes me mad that people younger than me can be so good at sports.
My issue tends to be more that people who are about 40 years older than me are better than me at sports.

Daemon

My issue tends to be more that people who are about 40 years older than me are better than me at sports.
That too. Hate getting out to the 45 year old dude bowling offspin from a 2 step run up every weekend.

Daemon

Rohit is such a class LO batsman. Just wish he opens the batting and they can get in Rayudu for Parthiv soon.
I think Parthiv's doing fine, but agree that he should open. Maybe send Buttler down the order since he's not really an opener anyways.

Edit: ok so Parthiv hasn't been that great it looks like.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Parthiv has been ok but Rayudu has pedigree in the IPL as a middle order batsman and I think he will fit in just fine at 4 and add better value than Parthiv to the side overall, since it allows Rohit to open and Buttler is not a bad keeper anyways.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
What a match this is turning out to be. Rohit trying to do a MSD here.. Make it a one on one with the bowler in the last over. I am backing Rohit to smash a couple of more sixes.

Burner

International Regular
Has anyone seen the video in which Kohli is laying into the fourth or fifth umpire for the sidescreen movement 'distracting' him?! Absolutely appalling behaviour. I suppose movement near the sidescreen is the only way Kohli is going to get out fishing at the off stump.

When is someone going to grow a pair and reprimand the guy! Give golden boy notice that he's not all that.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Kedar Jadhav is 10 times better than Sachin Baby. Sarfaraz Khan is better than Sachin Baby too. I have no idea why they got rid of Sarfaraz.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Lol why did they take Faf if he didn't bat at no. 3/4? Should have taken an extra foreign bowler in stead..

Unadkat's lol catching lost them the match though