• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Indian Premier League 2017

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
who's this Nathu Singh. Good to see random Indians hitting 145kph. Maybe it's just the gun though.

Daemon

this soni guy is crap. no wonder he's uncapped. maybe he's just nervous but even then you'd at least bowl a couple of nice deliveries.

viriya

International Captain
Why is RCB so **** when they have arguably the 3 greatest ever T20 batsmen?

They really need to break up the big 3 after this.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Why is RCB so **** when they have arguably the 3 greatest ever T20 batsmen?

They really need to break up the big 3 after this.
Kohli's game is important for them all to relax a little. Not sure if his issue is form or if he's just jaded after a long season.

viriya

International Captain
Kohli's game is important for them all to relax a little. Not sure if his issue is form or if he's just jaded after a long season.
You really think Gayle and AB really need other people to get the job done? They just don't work as a team because I think they feel the pressure to make 200+ every game which is resulting in reckless play.

SillyCowCorner1

I was impressed with his (Soni) second over. His height is an advantage. If he works with someone like Kumble, then it will do wonders for him in the long run.

Burner

International Regular
Sanju Samson is ridiculously good to watch when he's on song. I also find it odd that he gets going from the get-go but then slows down once his innings gets in the 50s. Almost the opposite of the t20 way.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Commentators are harsh on Iyer and Samson. There's still enough time to make runs. I think they've taken the correct approach given what happened in the last match. 82/1 after 10.4 is a good position.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Some young players aren't great at planning their innings. Comes with time. There may also be stamina issues for Samson. Expecting him to take next year's IPL by storm.