• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Indian Premier League 2017

Niall

International Coach
Dog **** from Buttler that. What on earth Rohit was doing sending himself in when the Pandyas are there is anyone's guess.

EDIT....Class that from Bumrah, what a champion.:D

Last edited:

BigCaine

School Boy/Girl Captain
Mumbai are like man utd, just love to make it as difficult as possible. What an over from bumrah

Burner

International Regular
It was stupid to send out McCullum and Finch when the target was 12 imo. Especially when you know it was going to be bowled by Bumrah. You could have got there running. It was never going to happen with Finch/Mac combo. Both are going to slog it, so it made Bumrah's bowling easier.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Play only 3 balls of your super over, bowl a no-ball and a wide when it's your turn to bowl and still win. Amazing.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
How many of more of these silly games do we have to go through? Its almost a month now which is about a month to long....

Spark

Global Moderator
He has a point though, there's been an unusual number of terrible games in the last week or so.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Who is forcing you to watch?
I`m barely watching but other than Country cricket (which I can`t really get) there is practically nothing else on.... and that is almost a direct consequence of IPL. So yes it is irritating when this is just about the only cricket I can watch on my "cricket channel". And it is so bad.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I`m barely watching but other than Country cricket (which I can`t really get) there is practically nothing else on.... and that is almost a direct consequence of IPL. So yes it is irritating when this is just about the only cricket I can watch on my "cricket channel". And it is so bad.
Tbf, some of the bowling has been genuinely excellent. Putrid batting tho. Been a very odd season.

Burner

International Regular
No worries. The Pak vs WI test is only a few hours away. Going to be a lot of high quality cricket in it :ph34r:

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Besides the Windies/Pak test, Sky do show county limited-overs cricket (Yorks v Lancs tomorrow),

Cricket - Watch Live Cricket | TV Listings | Sky Sports

(if outside the uk, cough, dodgy stream).

Unfortunately they seem to have culled their scheduling further in regards to county championship matches (they used to show one-two), but fear not, the BBC offer an excellent live radio service of every match and there are highlight clips on the ECB website also.

It is always weird, IPL time, as it is like cricket is sort of continuing in a parallel universe which I am not part of. It is odd. Cricinfo for instance immediately switches to articles which do not interest me in the slightest (current one I see about an IPL ATG). As I said, it is like a parallel 'cricket universe' is going on, with its own parallel news and history. I see snippets about some match, some innings, but my world becomes immediately focused on county cricket at this time (my favourite form of the sport) - matches, signings, stats etc - and a load of other cricket fans are watching something completely different which I loath on just about every level.

Howsie

International Captain
Ha, I've never seen Williamson so pissed. Not that you'd expect anything different from Yuvraj though.