• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Indian Premier League 2013

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Disappointed Steve Smith isn't playing for Pune. You would've thought that the side who came last last year would play the guy who was their best player, but hey, good luck to them./QUOTE]

well i think marsh over smith is right...until you bat marsh at 8.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Some interesting selections by Rajasthan today.

Delhi still not playing Sid Kaul FTL.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Chand has an interesting T20 record. Fairly poor, but scored a 50 and then two centuries in consecutive innings - so I can only imagine how bad it was before then. His team lost two of those matches by the way.

Satyanash89

Banned
For someone who is rightly considered one of the greatest slip catchers ever, Dravid's catching has been pretty shocking in the last year or two.. I have no idea what's cause such a steep dropoff

Satyanash89

Banned
Age and reflexes. Fairly obvious tbh.
Maybe, but it didn't really seem to have affected his batting in England.. where he was simultaneously masterly in playing Swann as late as possible, and absolute **** in the slips. I'm assuming a decline in reflexes would affect his batting against quality spin and swing too, but it didnt really seem to have atleast in England.
And he's declined shockingly, not a gradual degradation

Satyanash89

Banned
Appropriate that Dravid drops a sitter and Rahane pulls off an absolute stunner... proves your point about reflexes, really...
Rahane :wub: