• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of New Zealand 2019

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Excellent work, not letting the lower order put on any big partnerships for a change.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Pisspoor from NZ but then India's is a serious bowling attack, hungover from the Sri Lankan series i guess. Rashid and Ali caused enough problems last year, so Kuldeep and Chahal turning it on, not so much of a surprise. Impressive that India has hit the ground running so well.

thundaboult

International Debutant
When New zealand limp....they limp like nobody else. Reminded me of the cwc final today...and that 408 match against england. The punishment being just non-stop.

thundaboult

International Debutant
Hmm...streaky stuff from the indian openers I have to say. This is as good a time as any to pick up wickets.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Should have sent in Vijay Shankar. Sometimes I don't know why Kohli insists on batting in every match.