• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India tour of Ireland and England 2022

Shri

Mr. Glass
trophy's still with us

can't wait for sweepstow/bowledstow/lbwstow to win it back in ahmedabad against axar patel

Xuhaib

International Coach
That's why I always feel bit uncomfortable rating Jadeja/Ashwin among great spinners of the game despite their terrific records they hardly ever seem to be a factor away from home.

Mind you Jadeja as a cricketer is one hell of a package but as a spinner does he belong in the same league as a bedi, kumble,prasanna,Chandra?

Shady Slim

International Coach
That's why I always feel bit uncomfortable rating Jadeja/Ashwin among great spinners of the game despite their terrific records they hardly ever seem to be a factor away from home.

Mind you Jadeja as a cricketer is one hell of a package but as a spinner does he belong in the same league as a bedi, kumble,prasanna,Chandra?
tbf ash has had two genuinely good to great series where offspinners go to die in australia and jadeja hasn't been half bad here either so i think to say that they've hardly ever stood up away is a bit rich

sledger

Spanish_Vicente

I feel uncomfortable rating them among the great spinners of the game because the great spinners of the game are usually great