• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Khaleel Ahmed and Siraj? Really?

Unadkat is a better option than these two any day. Siraj and Khaleel are just too raw, they can get very untidy at times, they have a very good record in domestic cricket but they are not up to the mark atm. Unadkat has bowled in crunch situations in IPL and knows how to handle pressure, his accuracy and variations make him a safer bet. I hope guys like Siraj and Khaleel don't make it to the WC squad.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah but you may as well give them a game now and see how they go, in case you get a few injuries in the lead up to the WC.

Burgey

Yeah India cruising here. Not really sure where a wicket is going to come from without a brain fade from the batsmen atm

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Khaleel Ahmed and Siraj? Really?

Unadkat is a better option than these two any day. Siraj and Khaleel are just too raw, they can get very untidy at times, they have a very good record in domestic cricket but they are not up to the mark atm. Unadkat has bowled in crunch situations in IPL and knows how to handle pressure, his accuracy and variations make him a safer bet. I hope guys like Siraj and Khaleel don't make it to the WC squad.
Unadkat is a tried and tested failure. I am happy with Khaleel. He can potentially improve with every match he plays.

Burgey

I didn’t see much of the first game as I was on the road for much of Sunday, but this coloured clothing isn’t exactly flattering on Rohit is it?

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just hedged my kohli tons up bet with an Australian victory bet

If he gets a 90 and pushes them over the line I'll be mad

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Laughable how the commentators are sucking up to Virat

Thankfully, Vaughn injects some sense into the conversation

Burgey

We've reduced Burgey to Gambhiring.
It wasn’t Gambhiring at 1/100 odd with sharma and Kohli in against a rookie attack. Pretty awful shot from Sharma, so once again I was right and sticks in Burgey Inc continue to flourish.

Burgey

It's just a shame they never held a world cup in 2011. Would have been an opportunity for a minnow to score a win and interrupt business as usual.
Indeed.

Not a bad over from Maxwell there. A few blokes scrambling hard in the outfield and doing some decent work