• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Hicheal Michael

U19 Captain
So India have declared two tests in a row in the first innings. Either we have the most overrated bowling attack in the world, the pitches are the biggest roads or the coach is horrid and needs to be sacked. Or maybe some combination of the three.
Saker is pretty well regarded isn't he?

They dropped Finn in 2010/11 for being unable to bowl dry. I can't imagine he has been a fan of Starcs recent efforts providing he still adheres to that method.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Amazing batting today, congrats Indian fans, first ever series victory in Australia! :D

Waited a long time for this one.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Funny thing is you never know when you go from enjoying the joke to becoming one. The WI provided us with a template for terminal decline that I think Australia are exhibiting. Symptoms shown by SA too. You don’t know for sure which teams have the resilience to come back. I’m hoping Australia can as long we get our administration right. I don’t want to be seen advocating wholesale sackings but I think the purge of those involved in the direction of Australian cricket the last 5 or so years needs to continue.
A thrashing here is a good thing as hopefully it will force change

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The funny thing is, I was much more hopeful of India possibly winning the series in England and SA this year than I was in Australia, yet here we are.