• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

chicane

State Captain
Yeah great day’s play. So glad it was in the weekend and I could watch. I was expecting India to get rolled, especially after reading commentary mid day yesterday. They played damn well. This pitch has been a bit weird.

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
He has a way with words does Gideon,
****e but it’s Perth in an awful stadium
How dare both of you! Don't you know that the new stadium is simply brilliant. It's so beautiful, well-built, well-equipped, and is just a great place to watch. It is excellent, state-of-the-art. It has lights and seats and a continuous Gabba-like roof that does a superlative job shading [nobody]; it's a most wonderful, marvellous place to hold this match ..........................

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Having waited a while for some runs from Rahane he is sure picking some important moments to find some form in this series.

This Kohli bloke is a bit of a cheat really, makes the game look ridiculously easy when it isn't.

Shri

Mr. Glass
No work tomorrow and the day aftwr. Jim Jefferies standup show at night 8 pm and test cricket before that. Epic.

Kilowatt

School Boy/Girl Captain
The pitch will open up after a good baking from the 40C sun. Today was a bit cloudy which along with the grass helped to keep the moisture alive and prevent the cracks from hardening. Similar thing happened in the Johannesburg test where after being deemed unfit to play the previous day, some overzealous rolling and cold temperatures turned the pitch into a featherbed but it sprang back to life in the afternoon just in the nick of time.

India still need about a 100 run lead to stay in the match. We are a long way from home.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Nah, we should aim to match their total and then bowl them out cheap. Lead is good obv but even a 30-40 run lead would be enough psychologically.

Victor Ian

International Coach
Love to watch (actually listen to) Kohli bat. Except when it's my team. **** off and score your hundreds against someone else!

cnerd123

likes this
Awesome performance so far.

Going to take a lot of work still to get the lead from here, but glad to see we haven't collapsed in a heap, and have instead put up a really good fight

Still 50/50, lol at Starfighter starting to gambhir here. Maybe he'll understand why we (I) do it now.

Burgey

I hadn’t seen this interview between craddock and gilly before. Interesting he goes into the rumour about his first born kid.

flibbertyjibber

Yeah crazy talk. Wait til two innings are completed. Remember they have to bat last
Yeah, new ball could do a lot of damage and the next man in looked a walking wicket in England and it is a long tail. Could easily be blown away for 250ish even from here.