• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Did Fleming just describe Shami as side on?

Hmm. I so wish Renshaw hadn't decided to stink things up again and the selectors didn't have a hate boner for Maxwell (and Burns it seems).
I genuinely think Renshaw has been exceedingly unlucky this season. Many of the balls he's gotten out to would have gotten anyone out. He's class and the problem is that the selectors seem to have forgotten that form is temporary and class is permanent.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ashwin's started with the variations. Leaping around the crease and slipping in the half tracker every now and again to fool the batsmen. Why can't he just bowl normally he looks infinitely better when doing so.

OverratedSanity

Ashwin's started with the variations. Leaping around the crease and slipping in the half tracker every now and again to fool the batsmen. Why can't he just bowl normally he looks infinitely better when doing so.
That crappy yorker he bowls too. Ugh.

Starfighter

I genuinely think Renshaw has been exceedingly unlucky this season. Many of the balls he's gotten out to would have gotten anyone out. He's class and the problem is that the selectors seem to have forgotten that form is temporary and class is permanent.
Our selectors partly have the problem that ailed England for many years and picking someone who did something 'last week' rather than watching and judging, but I think it's largely personal biases on the part of Langer. Things like having Finch opening when he's scored down the order for Vics. Langer talks a good talk but the team has been playing less than the sum of its parts, which aren't particularly good parts to start with.

I must say Head has looked surprisingly tidy though he's been in with the softer ball and the Indian fast bowlers have not bowled the right line (i.e. over the wicket) to him.

mr_mister

Langer sounds like a ****in idiot when he talks. Of course he's a bias ****. I really want his ass sacked soon

Zinzan

Can India sneak one more in these last 5-6 overs! That would surely put it beyond Australia.

Zinzan

Langer sounds like a ****in idiot when he talks. Of course he's a bias ****. I really want his ass sacked soon
What's surprising to me having long admired Langer as a fighting batsman is that he's turned into such a whiner. Would not have picked that.

Australia cricket would have done well to acquire Stephen Fleming as coach (and man-manager), but I think his money for 6 weeks work in the IPL is too good for Cricket Australia even if they were interested.