• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Sri Lanka 2015

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Chasing 300+ in the last day after losing Chandimal will be tough for SL. Mathews has to make 150 and others have to chip in with some half-centuries for that to happen. Mathews is the key wicket now. If he gets out early, this match can end very quickly tomorrow morning.

Burner

International Regular
You clearly don't remember the 'Ishant Sharma' series in West Indies.
Should have probably put it better but I meant 'intimidating' as a person, not as a bowler. Most of the other times I've seen him, he looked very humble..or submissive. This is the first time I am seeing him with a temper.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
I really don't know why they decided Tharanga had to open. I honestly think he's more likely to score runs further down the order, which meant moving an established opener down to #3 was silly. If they decided to move Silva down to five or lower and give him the gloves I guess that might make more sense, but moving Dimuth to 3 was just.. ekh.
That was a ****ing insane way to protect the "tailunt". First KJP, then Mubarak, now Tharanga are the sacrificial goat to save the ****ing career of Thirimanne. He should have never played in this series and all above three players could have been accommodated if not for him. Tharanga is never going to be a good opener, especially on this green mamba. Their sugar boy was **** scared to bat at three so they asked poor Tharanga to open the innings. He was brought in to bash the spinners at #5, not to open. Marvan is ****ing this up, by destroying batsmen. If their sugar boy cannot play at three drop the ****er and pick Mubarak there. There's Milinda Siriwardane still waiting in the wings, who could do wonders at #6 with his aggressive batting and bowling abilities. Instead this joker gets a free run.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Chasing 300+ in the last day after losing Chandimal will be tough for SL. Mathews has to make 150 and others have to chip in with some half-centuries for that to happen. Mathews is the key wicket now. If he gets out early, this match can end very quickly tomorrow morning.
Rather Mathews have to make a 100 and Kaushal have to carry the bat.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
That was a ****ing insane way to protect the "tailunt". First KJP, then Mubarak, now Tharanga are the sacrificial goat to save the ****ing career of Thirimanne. He should have never played in this series and all above three players could have been accommodated if not for him. Tharanga is never going to be a good opener, especially on this green mamba. Their sugar boy was **** scared to bat at three so they asked poor Tharanga to open the innings. He was brought in to bash the spinners at #5, not to open. Marvan is ****ing this up, by destroying batsmen. If their sugar boy cannot play at three drop the ****er and pick Mubarak there. There's Milinda Siriwardane still waiting in the wings, who could do wonders at #6 with his aggressive batting and bowling abilities. Instead this joker gets a free run.

So basically, you have a Rohit Sharma.. Big deal.. :p

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rohit Averages 47. This ****er averages half that. Even ****ing Ashwin averages more than him.
Hey, hey, hey, Ashwin is the spiritual successor to VVS. And India's future number 4. Let's not compare turds with him now.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Averages 26 when you discount that WI series at home... LOL@Rohit averaging 47, I wish brah..

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
What ever guys, he has a b etter average than Sl "tailunt" who averages 25 with the bat and series against BAN discounted 19 something, which is shocking. Mubarak averages 19 as well, but he hardly played against minnows.

cnerd123

likes this
Been AWOL due to life for a while so missed a lot. So my current thoughts on this game:

- Pujara WAFG :wub: So Rahane is pushed up to three to accommodate Nohit and tons up. Pujara is brought in to open while precious Nohit retains his spot and tons up too (+carries his bat). Nohit is such a useless hack but that 50 in the second innings (admittedly a very useful one) will see him retain his slot for sure. Grrr. Pujara is so ****ing good i don't get how he isn't a lock in the XI.

- Binnnyyyyyy. So good. Good spell and then that 49.

- Ishant lol. That send off lol. Why as that even a thing. I don't get the joke but I love it hahahaha

- Dhammika is so good now

- FFS how did we let them get to 200 from 60/6 jesus christ

- Ishant bowling well

- Ashwin and Mishra scoring runs makes this 5 bowler team a lot stronger

- Virat has serious issues with the swinging ball outside off

- We SHOULD win this, but I am so scared of a Mathews epic now. Atleast we got Chandimal. Perera can't take us apart twice in a game, can he?

Last edited: